XL SYSTEMS CAN BE INSTALLED IN SEVERAL WAYS
XL Systems are installed and connected in parallel to existing facility electrical distribution systems in any of the following ways:
- Centrally on Main Distribution Panels (MDP) located at utility service entrance(s),
- Distributed on subpanels closer to equipment loads,
- Locally at equipment loads on the line side of controllers like Variable Speed Drives (VFD), Motor Control Centers (MCC),
- Directly on large inductive loads and
- any or all of the above.
- XL Systems can be easily expanded at any time just by adding XL modules.
- XL Systems can be relocated at any time should a facility’s electrical conditions and/or operational loads change after initial installation.
- XL Systems can be installed with very little to no interruption of facility operations.
- Approximately 95% of all installation work occurs while a facility is in operation.
- Some XL Systems require that electric service be momentarily turned off at main breakers while final connections between XL System locations and the facility electrical system are made.
(Click on any of the links below to see more XL System installation information)