XL SYSTEM INSTALL STEPS - TURNKEY
POWERGEN manages all XL System installations from start to finish with certified commercial electricians who are experienced in installing this technology in commercial and industrial facilities.
Primary installation steps include:
- STEP 1: Installation Plan
- Based on physical inspection and 24x7 facility electrical recordings determine optimal locations in facility to install XL modules, including XL module types and # per location and method of connection to existing electrical system for each location.
- Complete an installation walk through of all install locations with customer’s facility manager and schedule a convenient day and time to connect the XL System to facility electrical system.
- Procure all necessary XL products and electrical materials
- STEP 2: XL System Rough-In (95% of install work)
- Locate optimal XL install locations and anchor all XL modules, XL breaker sub-panels, XL fused disconnect switches, wire and conduit up to the electrical system connection point.
- Connect XL modules to 70A to 100A breakers located in XL sub-panels and to 100A fuses located in XL disconnect switches.
- STEP 3: Final Connection (5% of install work)
- Reconfirm final connection day and time with customer.
- Connect all XL Sub-panels and XL Disconnect Switches to facility electrical distribution system.
- Prepare As-Built Drawings (if necessary)