CUSTOMER PRODUCT FIT IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS
Customer Goals & Objectives
POWERGEN has the same Goals & Objectives for every customer which includes:
- Provide verifiable energy cost savings by reducing kW demand and kWh consumption thru power generation and power conditioning.
- Improve operational efficiency of connected loads and expand the life span thru power conditioning.
- Decrease maintenance costs by reducing premature maintenance and replacement of connected loads.
- Protect facility electrical system and connected loads from damaging electrical conditions.
- Increase capacity of the existing electrical gear and electric service.
- Decrease the “Carbon Footprint” and “Greenhouse Gas Emissions”.
Customer Development Process
POWERGEN has a proven customer development process for identifying high value energy conservation opportunities for its customers, the process includes:
- Identify Customers with electrical and operational facility conditions that are the most conducive to realizing all of the financial and electrical benefits of an integrated XL System.
- Qualify Customers by analyzing historical electric bills, facility operating conditions and in some cases by determining the 24x7 load profile of the facility electrical system.
3. Integrate XL Systems into existing facility electrical systems for qualified customers so they can realize the benefits below:
- Decrease facility energy cost by at least 8% to 12% for an ROI payback period of 16-24 months.
- Increase operational efficiency of connected equipment loads and extend the life span of those loads.
- Decrease facility maintenance cost by reducing premature motor rebuilds and replacement, reduce scheduled and unscheduled equipment maintenance and decrease equipment and facility downtime.
4. Verify Energy Cost Savings for all customers using two (2) verification methods to confirm that an installed XL System has achieved the “Performance Specification” that was provided upfront during the due diligence phase.
- 1st Method: complete Timed Interval Sampling (TIS) performance testing to verify real-time energy savings and increased operational efficiency of connected loads.
Note: TIS testing is the best verification method because real-time test results are not only undisputable they are free of energy impacting variables that would otherwise have to be normalized.
- 2nd Method: compare new monthly electric bills in the “Performance Period” to same month electric bills in the “Baseline Period” normalized to performance period conditions including but not limited to weather, production volume, building occupancy hours, electric rates, etc.