XL SYSTEMS REDUCE REAL POWER (Watts)
XL-Series model units generate real power (Watts) thru Electro-Magnetic Induction (EMI) every ½ cycle in 60-Hz AC systems as outlined in the average UL specs below.
XL System customers with poorer electrical conditions, more inductive load and more operational hours verify greater kW demand and kWh consumption per module than the average UL real power reduction specs below.
The real power (Watts) generated by XL Systems is used by downstream facility loads which displace and therefore reduces the amount of billed kW demand and kWh consumption upstream at the utility billing meter.
XL-Series model units reduce billed real power (Watts) every ½ cycle in 60-Hz AC systems as outlined in the KW (KWH/HR) reduction specification table below:
- 6,000 - 7,000 Watts per XL-3D-600V Model Unit
- 4,500 - 6,000 Watts per XL-3Y-600V Model Unit
- 4,500 - 6,000 Watts per XL-3D-480V Model Unit
- 3,500 - 4,500 Watts per XL-3Y-480V Model Unit
- 3,500 - 4,500 Watts per XL-3D-240/250V Model Unit
- 3,000 - 4,000 Watts per XL-3Y-240/250V Model Unit
- 3,000 - 4,000 Watts per XL-3D-208V Model Unit
- 2,500 - 3,000 Watts per XL-3Y-208V Model Unit