- XL-Series products are approved and listed by Underwriters Laboratory (UL) under File No. E132743. The manufacturing of XL products follow
a strict UL program that includes unannounced manufacturing inspections by UL and are made out of UL approved components / material.
- All products were tested, approved and are listed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) certified this technology for installation in several mission critical facilities for the purpose of
reducing electric cost, conditioning power and protecting sensitive computing, storage and communications equipment.
- GSA Contract Number: GS-07F-0422W
- Federal Supply Schedule 056: Buildings and Building Materials / Industrial Services
- FSC Group 61: Alternate Energy Solutions, Power Distribution Equipment
- SIN: 412-99: Introduction of New Services and Products related to Power Distribution Equipment.
- The 2nd Generation XL-Series product technology was filed with the U.S. Patent office on 7/15/2011 under patent application number EP2011857171 and
was further described on 12/4/2013 under publication number EP2668658 A1. The XL-Series began shipping in the 7/2012 timeframe.
- The 1st Generation CMES Product Technology was patented under U.S. Patent: No. 5,105,327 A.C. and was patented in over 20 other nations.